Friday, September 16, 2011

Fwd: Missing my bros

When i think about it Fahnan, Affan and Aman are the windows to abba's soul. I miss the chances of seeing him daily and of talking to him via these three. It is in solitude that i realize that how i miss him and how i miss them. One by one the very small and the larger than life details of the time i spend without them and the time i spend with them manifests itself.
Life goes on but the ramblings of how to and what to still echo forth. I miss him just being there just a silent observer to all the facts and trials and tribulations of my life i guess!
Maybe i am being a cry baby but i feel it in my bones like the bliss of old days when cotton candy was the penultimate of experiences.
Allah has treated me to more than i can thank for ever, this life i lead, the luxury that i stagger in and out of the opulence of love around me i am par-blessed. I have been so all my years not imagining the times and just begging for more. . .  . . . . .. . .
STILL DO AND AH HAINT ASHAMED OF THE FACT!
Borderline aint i? but i try and thank Allah of the gazillions of blessings given to me in every breath, so many have i taken and so many wrongs i have committed, that it puts things into clearer perspective and for a while now i am CRYSTAL CLEAR in my life in this lucid memory synapse.
Back to square 1, i still miss them.
412 kms from Isby 11000 meters AGL ground speed 896 kmph 1110 am



--
thank u 4 being a beautiful part ov my existnz

No comments: